Jul 9, 2010

Brandon:

So I recently had an interesting situation occur. While I was sitting at the beach a CHILD came up and asked if I knew a Brandon with the Ramada Inn.
I said, "well....I'm Brenden." And he told me that some guy told him to look for a guy named Brandon.
And I was like, "are you supposed to work here or something?"
"Yeah, you are supposed to tell me everything about the rental company." He replied.
I then proceeded to tell him much about our vast selection of rental crap. Something seemed a miss though. The person I was talking to seemed a little small for doing any kind of work, so I asked his age. It turns out that my new CO-WORKER is only 14. I realized then that I have the same job as a 14 year old. Sometimes life is sad and confusing.

1 comment:

  1. Although I will not disagree with you about this situation being sad and confusing, the story of it still managed to completely make my day. Thanks for sharing!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete