Jul 1, 2010

The Anniversary




Yesterday Brenden and I had our 3 year wedding anniversary. After I babysat all day we went out to see Toy Story 3 in 3D. Little did we know, it was also somewhat of an opening night for the Eclipse movie or something. Never in my life have I seen the Kill Devil Hills movie theater so swollen with humans! Toy Story was excellent. We also celebrated by having a scavenger hunt type thing that led to "The Dunes", one of Brenden's favorite spots for breakfast. We have both had this random cold/cough thing so since BK wasn't feeling too well I decided to let him skip out on one of the challenges which was kayaking to find the hidden message.

I am thankful for my dear husband whom I love so. He is my best friend and I am so happy that we have spent these past three years of our little lives together! Even though swimming in a wedding dress was pretty fun, it couldn't compare to all the times we've shared together since that soaking wet night
.

No comments:

Post a Comment